About this item
- Automatic timer: It can select delay time（time before shooting starts, exposure time, interval time, continuous AF and number of shots for timed interval photography.
- Manual Release: Take photographs manually by using the shutter-release button on the Timer Remote Control. Photographs can be taken manually even when the timer is running.
- Two-stage Release Button: Halfway pressing for auto-focus; complete pressing for taking pictures. It is equipped with an interval timer suited to a wide variety of tasks, including astronomical photography.
- Compatible with: Sony A9, A7III, A7r3, A7m2/A7s2/A7r/A7s/A7/A6500/A6300/A6400/A6000/A5100/A5000/A3000/NEX-3N/A58/HX50/HX60/HX300/HX400/RX100M2/RX100M3/RX100M4/RX100M5/RX100M6/A100/A200/A300/A350/A700/A900/A57/A65/A77/A99/A99II/A550 etc.
- What You Get: T710S Digital Camera Remote Controller, AAA Battery*2, User Manual*1, Review Card*1, Shutter Cable*2, our 24-month warranty and friendly customer service.
A professional photography equipment brand since 2010. Photoolex T710S digital camera remote controller is an excellent everyday companion for your camera.
- This digital timer remote is designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings.
- The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
- The buttons can be operated with a single thumb.
- The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design, making it a pleasure to use.
- The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter.
- Delay time: 0 s to 99 hrs 59 mins 59 secs (with 1 second increment)
- Exposure time: 0 s to 99 hrs 59 mins 59 secs (with 1 second increment)
- Interval time: 0 s to 99 hrs 59 mins 59 secs (with 1 second increment)
- Shooting amount:1to 399(unlimited)
- Power source: Two AAA 1.5V Lr03 alkaline batteries
- Battery life (approx.): The continuous shooting time can be about 2 months when the delay time is set as 5 mins, the exposure time is 4 mins 56 secs and the interval time is 5 mins. Use of the illumination will reduce the battery life.
- Operating temperature: -20-+50℃(-4-+122°F)
- Dimension(approx.): 155* 40* 18mm (6.1x1.6x0.7in)
- Weight (approx.): 61.5g
Compatible with: S1: A100/A200/A300/A350/A700/A900/A57/A65/A77/A99/A99II/A550
S2: Sony A9, A7III, A7r3, A7m2/A7s2/A7r/A7s/A7/A6500/A6300/A6400/A6000/A5100/A5000/A3000/NEX-3N/A58/HX50/HX60/HX300/HX400/RX100M2/RX100M3/RX100M4/RX100M5/RX100M6 etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For pre- and post-sales service, please contact us at email@example.com
09:30 - 18:30 GMT+8 Monday to Friday
For marketing cooperation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would like to give suggestions about our products or to co-design with us, email us at email@example.com. Learn more about Co-Design with Photoolex.
Would like to become a dealer or OEM/ODM, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also access our Facebook and Instagram for instant reponse.
As a final last resort please contact Vashon, our founder and CEO, at email@example.com and he will do his best to help.
Address:Area D, Building B, Linyuan Industrial Zone, Huarong Road, Gaofeng Community, Dalang Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China